Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cakes are delicious! I chose to do cakes because I enjoy watching cake decorating shows, and seeing the different designs of the cakes. I also enjoy eating cake. I enjoy watching shows like Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, and the Food Networks challenges which have to do with cake. I also like seeing the disasters with cakes. When I write this I mean that I like seeing cakes fall, get crushed, and anything else that happens to cakes. I also like seeing the workers fight or yell at each other. One thing I don't like is that when I watch it I get really hungry. I also start to crave cake. So this is why I like cake.

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooo cool that you like to watch shows like the Cake Boss and stuff. I've never actually watched the show but I've seen comercials whaere the workers are yelling and fighting and stuff so it sounds pretty funny. I LIKE CAKE TOO BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 ur blog! its super cool! yesterday i made chocolate cheese cake and it was amazing. you should add a bunch of recipies for cakes because everybody loves to bake!

    ReplyDelete